Our BioSteel Brownie Protein Pancakes are the perfect way to indulge in some delicious chocolate brownie goodness while also keeping your first meal of the day healthy and satiating. Make breakfast more fun and exciting! When you make your own, remember to snap a photo and tag us on Instagram – @BioSteelSports or @BioSteelWomen. We’d love to see your healthy chocolate pancakes!
- 1/4 cup Organic Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup Coconut Flour
- 1/3 cup Water
- 1/2 cup BioSteel’s Chocolate Whey Protein Isolate
- 1 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 1/2 tsp. Coconut Oil
- 2 tbsp. Ground Flax Seed
- 1 tbsp. Cocoa Powder
- 1 tbsp. Baking Powder
- Combine the ground flax and water in a small bowl. Whisk and set aside to thicken for
about 5 minutes.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine the coconut flour, protein powder, cocoa powder, and
- Add the almond milk and flax mixture to dry ingredients. Mix well until a smooth batter
forms. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Heat coconut oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Spoon the batter into the pan in
1/4 cup portions. Cook pancakes for about 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Plate the pancakes and enjoy!