These Double Chocolate Brownies are a quick bite-sized snack that keeps you full, while snacking healthy and meeting all your chocolate cravings! These brownies are the best way to satisfy our taste buds without the unhealthy sugars and additives in your normal pantry snacks. A great sweet treat or snack in between meals.
- 1 scoop of BioSteel's Plant-Based Vanilla (or Chocolate) Protein Powder
- 1oz Unsweetened baking chocolate
- ¼ cup natural nut butter
- ¾ cup Egg Whites
- 1 Tbsp honey
- ¼ cup Natural Cocoa Powder
- ½ cup dry quick oats
- 1 15oz can of chick peas (Drained)
- 1 tbs Coconut Oil
- 4 tablespoons Unsweetened coconut flakes (¼ cup)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350 and line a brownie baking tin with parchment paper or foil.
- Add chick peas, egg whites, vanilla, coconut oil, honey and nut butter into a blender and mix on high for 1-2 minutes.
- Use a spatula to remove the mixture from the blender into a bowl, it will be thick but make sure to scrape the sides to get it all.
- Combine all the rest of the ingredients, leaving the baking chocolate and coconut flakes for last.
- Use a sharp knife to chop the baking chocolate into chunks. Add the chocolate chunks and coconut into the better and mix.
- Use a large spoon to scoop the batter into the brownie tin and use a spatula for all the remaining, flattening it down and making sure it is evenly distributed.
- Put into the oven for 20-25 minutes until fully baked then let sit for minimum 1 hour before cutting!
- Melt coconut oil, and add in mashed banana, syrup, vanilla and egg. Mix well.
- Add all dry ingredients.
- Lastly, add frozen blueberries.
- Evenly divide the batter into 8-12 muffin tins.
Bake for 15 minutes.
Credit to Lindyy Drope!