These yogurt pops are perfect to have as a mid-day snack. They even can be had as a refreshing on-the-go breakfast. Both refreshing and sweet, these blueberry yogurt popsicles are an easy way to sneak in a bit more protein into your diet. Instead of your average morning yogurt, spice things up by turning it into a popsicle instead!
- 2 cups of frozen blueberries
- 2 cups of Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- ½ cup of BioSteel’s Vanilla Whey Protein Isolate
- Blend blueberries and yogurt in a blender until it is a smoothie-like consistency.
- Pour the liquid into the popsicle mold and freeze until solid (about 5-6 hours).
- Remove from freezer and enjoy!