Peanut Butter is great. Our Organic Recovery Plant Protein is great. Dark Chocolate chips are great. Why not sandwich them all together and make a healthy Chocolate Peanut Butter bite?!
● 3-4 Tablespoons of our BioSteel Chocolate Organic Recovery Plant Protein
● 1/4 Cup Organic Creamy Peanut Butter
● 1 tbsp of Coconut Oil
● 1 Cup of Vegan Dark Chocolate Chips
1. Fill a muffin tin with liners and spray with coconut oil
2. In a microwave safe bowl, add the chocolate chips and coconut oil. Microwave for 45 seconds, then take out and stir, and microwave again. Heat up the chips until it is a smooth consistency.
3. Mix the peanut butter and protein powder together in a mixing bowl. Separate this mixture into 12 balls and set aside.
4. Scoop a teaspoon of the chocolate chip mix to line the bottom of each muffin tin liner.
5. Place the muffin tin in the freezer for 15 minutes, or until the chocolate has hardened.
6. Place one protein peanut butter ball on top of the melted, hardened chocolate – flatten the ball a little.
7. Add two more teaspoons of the melted chocolate to cover the peanut butter ball.
8. Place the muffin tin back into the freezer for 15 minutes.
9. Scoop one teaspoon of the chocolate mixture onto the bottom of each muffin liner. Then, place muffin tin into the freezer for about 10-15 minutes or until chocolate hardens.
10. Place one protein peanut butter ball on top of each hardened chocolate, carefully flattening the ball with your finger until it has a smooth top.
11. Add two more teaspoons of the melted chocolate on top of the peanut butter, completing your cup!
12. Throw the muffin tin in the freezer for another 15 minutes until it has all hardened.
13. Keep in the fridge.