If you crave filling, sweet and cold breakfasts in the morning, this Blueberry Pie Oats Ice Cream will be your new fave. You can have them for breakfast, or you can have them as a dessert – isn’t that the best combo? They taste just like blueberry pie but without all the sugar! With the oats, this recipe is so full of fibre and nutrients, they leave you feeling full and satisfied all day, and you’ve got an easy and nourishing grab-and-go breakfast waiting for you! Overnight styled oats are so easy to whip up because it requires no baking or cooking of any kind – just let the oats soak in all the goodness that you add in! We decided to freeze these a bit, instead of keeping them in the fridge overnight, creating an ice cream style breakfast! Prep them, pop them in the freezer, and get ready for your day. They’ll be ready when you’re ready and you can have your breakfast/dessert to start your day off strong!
- 1/4 cup Oats
- 1/2 cup plain nonfat Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup Nonfat Milk or Almond Milk
- 2 tsp Honey or sweetener of your choice
- 1/4 cup of Blueberries, plus more as toppings
- 1/2 scoop of BioSteel’s Vanilla Whey Protein Isolate
- Add all ingredients into a large mason jar and mix well.
- Store in the freezer for 1 hour.
- Top with extra blueberries or any other additional toppings of your choice and enjoy!