Not only is this snack perfect for hot days when you want to cool down, but this popsicle is also loaded with protein and greens. If you’re looking for a healthy alternative to traditional popsicles that are often filled with sugar, this recipe is absolutely for you!
- 1 cup of Raw Baby Spinach
- ¾ cup of Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- ¾ cup of Coconut Water
- 1 scoop of BioSteel’s Vanilla Whey Protein Isolate
- 1 ½ bananas
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into ice pop mols and freeze until solid (about 5-6 hours).
- Remove from freezer and enjoy!