1 1/2 cups Almond Flour
2 tbsps Cocoa Powder
1/4 tsp Sea Salt
1/4 tsp Baking Soda
3/4 tsp Coconut Oil (melted )
1/4 cup Maple Syrup
1 Zucchini (medium, grated)
1/2 cup Chocolate Protein Powder
1. Preheat your oven to 350F and line a muffin tin with muffin liners. Brush each liner with a small amount of coconut oil, to prevent sticking.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, cocoa powder, protein powder, sea salt, and baking soda. Mix well.
3. In a medium-size bowl, whisk together the coconut oil, maple syrup, and eggs. Add the wet ingredients to the dry. Mix until combined then stir in the zucchini.
4. Spoon the muffin batter between cups, so it's evenly divided then bake for 18 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the centre of a muffin comes out clean.
5. Let cool completely before eating, to prevent the muffins from sticking to the liners.
One serving is equal to one muffin.
One medium zucchini is equal to about 2 cups of grated zucchini.
Store in the fridge for 5 days or in the freezer for a few months.